Re: G60 in a Rocco

there was a good article in EC listing all the part you'll need.
there have been a lot of people doing the swap to pull info from.

I still have the golf fuel system, misc brackets and tranny dust
shield leftover that I never used if anyone is going to do the swap.

no mods are necessary unless you keep the AC then you'll need
tocutout a tiny bit of your core support, but if you do this i'd
recommend ditching the ac system and p/s system!

on another note anyone know of sources for the brackets to install a
G60 onto a 16v? I got a G60 im thinking of picking up really cheap...
I'llwant to run the alternator under the g60 unit and no a/c or p/s.
hell i need to so SOMETHING with this 2.0 in my garage...

Ryan