RE: Lights, Cheapo way out

At 08:56 AM 11/23/98 PST, Chris Chemidlin wrote:
>While we're on the topic of cheap lights,
>
>Has anyone tried the 'H4' lights offered by Ron's parts (or whatever
>they're called now) or JC Whipme?
>They're MUCH cheaper than their HELLA counterparts....

I haven't used them, or talked to anyone who has, but I have seen these
lights.  They're made by Autopal and are from India or something.  I'm sure
the lenses aren't as high-quality as the ones Hella makes, but the pattern
seems to be the same (they are e-code).  And as an added bonus the H4s come
predrilled to accept city lights!