Re: Lights

You can do a couple of things- relay them and get the new "80% brighter"
lights, or buy the Bosch Hella H4 conversion kit. Other people know more things
about this than I do. The Bosch lights are actually Euro beam pattern, I do
believe, but aren't euro lights. They're much cheaper than euro lights,
although still not "cheap".
    -Josiah
    '84 GTI (away for the winter)
    '86 Scirocco 8v (buy me!)