RE: Lights

you're right.  i double checked that relay article....  i didn't know
all relays were numbered the same.  i only said that in case different
relays had different numbers on them, but apparently this isn't the
case....  but in a rare instance where you do find a relay with no
numbers or different ones, knowing what each terminal does is the only
info you really need.

chris
86 16V scirocco