RE: Lights, Cheapo way out

Good Question Chris!  I believe that's Halogen Bulbs (someone correct me if wrong)
Sylvania's sounds okay...But "we" still want to install relays to get the added juice.  Need detailed help on this topic on the how to's and what's.
Rich

are these sealed beams or separate lens/bulb?

chris
86 16V scirocco