Re: Lights, Cheapo way out

As an easy-out, I got some Silvania Halogen XV (xtra-vision) (I think it's #5464XV) replacements for my low-beams.  The difference was amazing -
They say 3X the light, I'd give it 1.75X, but the difference is still pretty big.
It has almost as much headlight as a regular car now....
and at 9$ a pop it's a heck of a lot cheaper (and easier)