Re: New to The List

If you just mean the inside covers,

take off the window crank handle, the door handle, unscrew the lock pop thingie
then take out the screws on the front & back of the door.  It should just lift
off after that.

I think there were 4 screws on the front & back, one is on the little trim piece
by the side mirror
the window crank center pops out, then take a screw out
the door handle has pop-out pieces on the top & inside bottom(i think), well,
there are 2 screws on it anyways....

not too hard - it just slides in on the top & into the little plastic doohickies
(tech. term) on the bottom.  Not hard