Re: Jumping Speedo needle....

On Sun, 22 Nov 1998 18:08:00 -0800 "Brian Honnold" <bhonnold@pac-cap.com>
writes:
>Can' this also be a speedo problem.....I have two relatively new
>cables and it still bounces all over.

I rectum it could be.

There could be a gear problem I would imagine at the spedo cable input
port. One way to find out for sure would be to open it up and take a
look-see. You replaced the cables with NEW cables, or newer used ones?

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and