Re: mil. time clock

-Since I
> don't have an owner's glovebox manual (anybody have one for an 87 16v for
> sale?)

Gerry: call these guys:

Faxon Auto Literature 1-800-458-2734.
Here's their address:
3901 Carter avenue
Riverside CA 92501

They've got a whole mess of owners' manuals and other goodies, including a
complete set of shop manuals on microfiche. I would've liked to buy the
fiche stuff, but they wanted $700 for it.

> From: Gerry Reichelt <reichelt@telepath.com>
> To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
> Subject: mil. time clock
> Date: Sunday, November 22, 1998 8:21 PM
>
>      After having my batt. unhooked then reconnected, I noticed the
display
> was in 24hr mode. Upon setting the time it reverted to 12hr mode. I don't
know if this is normal. I'd like the option of 24hr time if