Re: any one have a scanner.

Anthony Pelletier wrote:

> Hi
> I was wondering if anyone on the list could scan some pictures for
> me.
> thanks,
> Tony

I've got a Scanpaq Flatbed scanner (Color)
 as well as a Complete PC Scanner (B/W)....
   Just send the pictures on, and make sure that you use Certified mail and
insurance
 just for your safety, unless you have copies...
  Also indicate what format you would like the pictures in...   I use  JPG  by
default...
 my address is below in email signature...

 While your here, feel free to check out my webpage...
thanks...

|   Etop Udoh        |  Southern Polytechnic State University [89-##]  |
|  P.O. Box 4234     |  HTTP://Personal.atl.bellsouth.net/~s_druid     |
| Marietta, Ga 30061 |       << s_druid@bellsouth.net >>               |
|     "IF YOU AIN'T GOT NOTHING, YOU GOT NOTHING TO LOSE..."           |