Callaway valve cover modifying ??

Hey guys. I have the aluminum Callaway valve cover that I am trading a set
of steel wheels for. It is in decent shape....some pitting, but overall is
good enough. I figure I can modify or recreate an accelarator cable
mount...but the PCV tubes that attach to the rear of the existing cover will
be more of a pain. The Callaway cover has a threaded hole in the f/r
corner....assuming for the PCV. Does anyone know if I can get an
"attachment" or T fitting from Callaway?? Or will any parts house fitting
work?? Am I better off getting the rubber gasket or the cork for this
cover......it has no lip on the head to cover surface...it is flat across
the bottom and has no way of using the "bars" that run along the top/front
and back under the hold down nuts. Any insight is welcome. One more, what is
the best paint for painting aluminum under the hood?? Does it need to be
heat paint........or will regualr paint woprk just fine?? I am in Canada, so
some popular US brands may not be available to me. Thanks for letting me
pick yer brains, and now back to the regularily scheduled program.

    Verne :
    http://www.skyia.com/~vwman/h2ovw.htm     <---my car and general pics
    http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Track/2830/   <---A1 pics only !!!!

         84 Wolfsburg Scirocco--Perf mods have added up now
         91 Passat GL--The mods have begun....my wife's car
         97 Norco Lobos Comp FS.........Fully suspended MTB
           | " Save the trails, don't ride in the mud,  |
           | and always drive watercooled Volkswagens." |