Oil Pressure problems

	Well, I wasn't going to post this until I got my oil pressure
gauge installed, but since it's raining and getting colder, that may not
happen for a while.  So....

	Here's what happens.  When the car is COLD (sits overnight) and
I come out to start it, it starts normally, but as soon as I rev it over
2500 RPM when I start driving, the oil light and buzzer comes on.  It
usually stays on for a while, until it warms up a bit, and then goes
out.  HOWEVER, when I'm driving (at pretty much any speed above 15mph)
and the throttle is in a kind of neutral position, where I'm maintaining
or losing speed slightly while still applying fuel to the engine, the
light either blinks briefly on and off, or comes on again with the
buzzer fully applied.  If I let off the throttle all the way, or goose
it to give it some extra gas, it goes out.  But it continues to do this
most of the time that I'm driving.
	I also DO have a rather large oil leak flowing from inside (yes,
inside) the transmission, but it's engine oil coming from the rear main
seal.  That MIGHT be another symptom.  I also have oil getting into the
PCV system, and back into the air box.

	Things recently done: Oil pump replaced.  Contacts checked on
the oil pressure sensor on the flange.
	Things soon to be done: Install sensor and wire to gauge (I have
both waiting) and see what it tells me.

	So, any ideas on what I'm looking at here?  Thanks in advance
for any ideas.

P.S.: I got those Hella driving lights in, and wired, and switched.
I'll post the adventure later. :)  Thanks for all the suggestions there.

-WileyC
1984 Red 8v