re: Integra story, delete if you havent a sense of humor!

Gary,

No no no no no.  You did it all wrong.  (shaking my head from side to
side)

If the girl is drop dead gorgeous, you strategically plan a way to
end up at the same gas station as her.  Then, you pretend to be
impressed by her car (I know it's tough with an Acura, but try), as
she walks around the Scirocco while gently sucking on her index
finger, pointing occasionally at the ludacrously priced Momo steering
wheel or SuperSprint exhaust, yada, yada, yada.  Then, a week later,
fate brings the two of you together at a recycling depot, where you
steal her away from a guy about to seduce her with his Saleen Mustang
(makes me ralf all over the living room just thinking of that
garbled, nonsensical excuse for a sports car) and you live happily
ever after.

Sheesh, I have to teach you guys everything.

:-)

-- Michael Helms

'81 Scirocco - the fixer-upper
'86 Scirocco - the daily driver