RE: Velocity??

At 02:11 PM 11/16/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Velocity Sport Tuning, Inc
>                                     24418 South Main Street
>                                        Carson, CA 90745
>                                         (310) 952-0003
>                                       FAX (310) 952-0004
>
>this is from their "website", http://www.velocitysport.com/

I talked to them over a year ago, and they were supposedly getting a new
site together. I told them I'd be willing to do it in exchange for
goods/services, but they said they already had someone else hired to do it.
I hope they're not paying much for it, because they certainly aren't
getting much...

Brad