Re: alignment

Per suggestion of Iain, I have my 84 GTi (is yours black by any chance? heh)
aligned fully negative cambered (as far as stock will allow) and 1/8" of toe
out. I haven't noticed any uneven tire wear on 195/50/15's in a few thousand
miles, believe it or not, and I LOVE the way it handles this way. Very quick
turn in and it sticks pretty well in the corners (noticeably better than it
used to, but then again I'm fairly sensitive to that sort of thing)
    -Josiah
    '84 GTi (off the road for the winter)
    '86 Scirocco 8v (for sale! $1200)
    '87 QSW (daily driver)