VW's for sale, too much to do.

Well it's been fun, but I have too many cars. 5 is too many. I'm out of space.
But I can't get rid of my Celica, Jeep, or El Camino. The Scirocco was to be a
front drive version of the Celica. And my Baja was just a smaller version of
what my Jeep will be. I've gone back and forth on this, I just can't work it
out. So her is what's up for grabs.

1982 Scirocco (was free)
1.7 EN motor - blown gasket, no radiator or CIS distributor
comes with......
1.8 JH builder motor from '83 GTI with close-ratio 2H 5-speed
2.0 liter crank from '97 Jetta (for 1.8)
16V Scirocco disc brakes-complete front spindles and rear axle with 24mm sway
bar
16V master cylinder and booster(when I get it)
16V Scirocco springs
1" rear Eibach springs mounted on struts
1.6 '77 Rabbit motor, runs, with 4-speed
3 - 14 x 6 GTI wheels, and one not so good one
4 - 14 x 6 Eagle Alloy? mesh wheels with 185/60hr14 directional tires, one
wheel damaged(fell off, not torqued by Sears Auto Center!)
2 - side draft carburator manifolds, one has linkage for Mikuni's (no carbs-
going onto Celica)
GTI and '77 Rabbit radiator

$1200 or may sell parts seperately, car in Colorado Springs, Colorado.

Also '71 Baja Bug
Full tube frame/cage
IRS pan with king/ling front beam-raised, long travel, upper shock mounts on
cage
one-peice fiberglass front end and racing rear fenders
GTI seats, not mounted
2 IRS type-2 Bus transaxles, one '71 020-needs seal kit, and one '76- 091-
stiped gears, but stronger differential carrier(can mount Lock-right locker
also)
2 15 x 3 1/2 steel wheels with Western Auto Sand Master Jr's- 6.70x15 bias
ply, great tires
2 235/75r15 BFG Mud T/A's
2 31 x 10.5-15 Mud tires for rear

$500 - No title, may be able to get one, other wise a great sand/off road car.

I just have too much going on. 4 wheel discs to put on the Celica. A motor to
put into a '66 El Camino. And a '64 Jeep pickup to be built into a full
Class-8 pre-runner. I hate to say the VW's are secondary, but they are. I need
the space and money to finish the other projects. May consider a trade for a
4-stroke dirt bike, street legal or enduro. E-mail with offers or interest in
any parts. I'm also on too many lists, so e-mail personally, Thanks.

Wolf
BADCO45@aol.com