Heater Core Update

*sigh*   the core is in, heat is being put out wonderfully.   In fact,
when I put my hand right next to the vent it is extremely warm (yay!).
                                        -BUT-
the blower isn't working now that I have the car put back together.    I
think that it might be the ceramic resister tower thing.   It got pretty
banged up during the removal of the heater box.   Also, the first fan
speed quit a couple of days prior to this little surgery.   Does that
guess sound resonable?   Does any one have a spare?