Re: How low do you go.

In a message dated 11/13/98, 10:07:58 AM, bhonnold@pac-cap.com writes:
<<
I am fishing for opinions from the Mk1 crowd.

Over the weekend I put on Bilstein sports and Suspension Techniques
non-progressive springs.  I am running stock 84GTI wheels with 185-60-14
tires.>>

Are these springs One-siz-fits-all as in Jetta, Rabbit ( golf ), etc, etc?

Sciroccos are pretty light and A1s in general are lighter than later models.

Shoot, the 60 series means you have enough sidewall, I gotta figure the shocks
are the gas type(?)  I've heard they tend to rise up more than the other
kinds.

TBerk