Re: water temp

Usually what I find is that I was working in the engine compartment and
unhooked the wires. The oil temp sender is on that flange that the oil filter
screws into. Sometimes the wire can come off... and the water temp is, I think,
the wire that hooks up to the upper radiator hose flange at the block. I could
be wrong about this one, though.
    -Josiah