Auxilliary lighting questions

	Okay, I picked up some Hella 55watt driving lights off of a
Volvo Turbo at the parts yard.  I've got them installed, and I have the
correct wires from the lights into the engine compartment.  I'd like to
mount the relay IN the engine compartment, and not have to run any wires
except the switch wire into the passenger space.
	I know which wire from the relay goes to Positive power.  I know
which wire goes from the relay to ground, or battery negative.  I know
which wire goes from the relay to the switch.  However, that leaves me
with ONE relay location left, and TWO wires coming from each light, for
a total of FOUR wires.
	Since I'm learning this as I go, I need to know where the
positive and negative wires from each light go to.  My BEST guess is
that each of the positive wires from the Hellas go to the relay, and the
negative wires get grounded somewhere.  Is that correct?  Someone wanna
help me out, so I can get this done this weekend?  Thanks in advance!

-WileyC
1984 Red 8v