Re: mk1 clear lenses, URL???

>Anyone have the url for that mk1 that had the clear lenses?  It came up a
>long time ago, but i can't remember what it looked like.  Brian, of anyone,
>you must have it?? :)
>
>     TIA
>

>Owen
>87 16v
>http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/1571

But of course

The site is:  http://sites.inka.de/sites/octopus/scirocco.htm

The picture is a bitchin Mk1, the car in the background has clear turn
signals.  I wonder whats behind that cool hood scoop???

While we're on the subject, check out that sweet Mk1 rear wing and no rear
bumper on the car in the foreground!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brian Honnold
'78 Rocco Ragtop