SV: What I have to do before storing my sciro?

Before:
	Fill up gas so that it's no possibility for condens when it is
standing.
	Change oil, old oil has moisture in it and may create surface
rust inside motor.
	Change oil filter at same time and you don't have to think of
that when you want your car again.
	Make shure antifreeze level is enough for your storage place.
Even if it is temperated antifreeze works as antirust to.
	Look that your tires have right air pressure or increased
pressure.
	Clean car really good, flush underside. Clean motor to.
	If your car is standing in rainfree area, have your windows
slightly open for helping ventilation.
	Placing the car on jackstands or storage tires for not having
flat spots on your tires.
	Don't use your parking brake, put it in gear

During:
	If temperatures will go below freezing point taking the battery
to warmer place is good, anyway recharge it once every month is
good for your battery.
	Start car every 4-6 veeks and let the radiator fan kick in at
least twice is nice. If your car isn't onjackstands moving the
car back and forth. If it is on jackstands rotate every wheel by
hand.

After:
	Wash car.
	Check all fluids in motor.
	Check carefully brakes are working properly, tire pressure.
	Drive and enjoy

Roland Johansson
Scirocco 1,6l TIC -82
Http://hem.passagen.se/toker