Update: headcount for Scirocco I airdams

Here's the headcount so far for the Electrodyne Scirocco I airdams, based
on responses to my earlier email:

Chuck Rowland <crowland@pobox.com>   ...not sure, but interested
-dick- <SailingFC@aol.com>           ...one
Andy Murphy <andkat@foxinternet.net> ...one
TBErk <TBerk16@aol.com>              ...one, possibly two
Kevin Fry <aventari@cts.com>         ...one
Tim Ebling <tim@surreal.com>         ...one
Doug <104372.1061@compuserve.com>    ...two
Joachim Beek <beekj@ghg.net>         ...one

So that makes a total of 8, possibly 10; hopefully enough for them to
consider extending the manufacturing run.  I'm going to wait until Friday
to call Brad in order to give everyone a chance to read this (since some
may be reading this at work), as well as giving latecomers a chance to
"sign up".

I'll email Mike Potter separately to get his thoughts on how to proceed
with this group purchase.

Cheers,
Joachim

Joachim and Belinda and Hobi and Griffin in Houston, TX
...and now Lucky, the rescue kitten, too!
beekj@ghg.net

We are born naked, wet and hungry. Then things get worse.