From: Brian Honnold <bhonnold@pac-cap.com>
To: "Scirocco-L (E-mail)" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Subject: RE: Clear lenses for MkI
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 10:07:59 -0800

Just as an update to anyone who has deeper pockets than I,

The clear MkI signals that are up for sale are now at a high bid of $300.

Guess I'll either sell the kids or make them myself.

Please E-mail me if you want the sellers address

Brian Honnold
'78 Rocco Ragtop

On Tuesday, November 10, 1998 9:17 AM, Brian Honnold
[SMTP:bhonnold@pac-cap.com] wrote:
> By now most of you must have heard about my ramblings to make a clear
turn signal for the Mk1

> Turns out that there is a guy who has a set for sale. Arrgghhhh hope
I'm not to late.

> I know what they are worth to me but I need to know how much you MkII
guys are paying for the clear front turn signals.