Re: Front control arms

> Anyone know where I can get new front control arms for a 78??  Just curious.
> Darin

If you're asking about the lower control arms (connects to the unibody in
2 places, holds the ball joint, and optionally a sway bar), then you should
be able to order a set for any late model A1 chassis car as they were all
the same.  If you're dealer can't make this obvious connection for you,
just order a set for a late model Cabriolet.  I think they were sold in
the US until 92.  You should ask Mark or Mike about this...can we shorten
references to them to just first names at this point? :)

==Brett