Re: Speakers : 6x9s

It's not as hard as it sounds. Get a Jig saw or a
Reciprocating saw and cut the hole in the tarp according to the size
of the speaker. You can use the stock wires to hook them up directly
from the radio, just take the old ones, cut them and splice them with
one's running from the 6x9's. The only thigs is that you're going to
have to disconnect the wires that hold the tarp over the trunk to the
hatch, because the weight will be to much for the lifts and the trunk
will probably fall on your head. It already has on me! :o)

Good luck

Paully

---Stephen Stalcup <elfking@nmt.edu> wrote:

> Well my cheap rear 4x6s blew while I was in colorado this weekend. I
bought
> a pair of blaupunkt 6x9s to replace them and I was wondering how is
the best
> way of placing them. I was going to mount them into the lift panel,
cause I
> don't think it would be a good idea to try and expand the factory
holes....

> Steve Stalcup
> '88 16V

==