Re: Speakers : 6x9s

	I don't think 6x9's will fit in the rear side-hatch panels without
some very inconvienent work. Ive seen two 6x9's and a sub mounted on the
hatch, but youll probably want to disconnect the lift cords, and possibly
reinforce the hatch (I know mine's grown rather floppy over the years).
good luck!

Chris B.