Re: [TECH][Euro Lights]

> If I modify the bracket to accomodate the US bumpers, will this have any
> side effect when I convert to Euro bumpers later? Would it be better to buy
> a Euro front bumper first, then go with the Euro lights? TIA!
> Tyler Zachau

Depends on what you do to modify the light brackets...they don't need much
tweeking to fit.  Just that tiny lip needs to be cut off or ground away
to make them fit (very tightly) with the US bumper trim/body panel still
attached.  Afterwards, with the Euro bumper, you cannot see the modifications.

==Brett