[8v] bolts needed!! help

crapola! I went to undo my 16v brake upgrade on my 87 cabby
and I cant find the 8v caliper bracket bolts! they are allen key
bolts (round on outside), and pretty short I think, shouldn't have a
washer as i think they are still in the rubber housing. I have no
clue as to where mine are as i usually screw then back in after
removing a part. if anyone has these 4 bolts laying around?? Else
I guess i'll try the dealer monday morning if not, grrrrrr.

anyone know of the same size bolts are used anywhere else on the car?

man this bites.
Ryan