'87 "Wolfsburg" for sale in local paper that looks like a 16V

Check this out.  A guy in the local paper has an '87 "wolfburg" for
sale. However, it has the 16V body kit and teardrop wheels.  He's
asking $2000 for it!!!  I wouldn't be telling this if it wasn't for
the fact that I don't have the money.  You can see the ad for
yourself. I scanned it. www.fix.net/~trzracing/ad.jpg
If this really is a 16V buy IT!
                   Kris Rayner
                1984 VW Scirocco
    1981 VW Scirocco S - Soon to be a 16V :)-
             "The futures in the air,
             I can feel it everywhere,
          blowing with the Wind of Change."
                   - Scorpions