Re: [non-Scirocco] S2000 + high specific output

Jason wrote:

> So, my point is <whew> that you can have 2 cars with an extremely large
> difference in published 0-60 times (6.9 vs 7.7 is a huge difference), but
> which feel very similar in speed when driven "normally".

Ok, I'm with ya now.. case in point: my 2 cars.  The GTI VR6 is "fast" on
paper but feels like a turd compared to my 'rocco.  I *really* need to borrow
a G-Tech and clock both cars - the result would be VERY interesting.  I think
in a standing start to 60 that I'd absolutely paste the GTI with the 'rocco..
..I'm dying to find out!

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA