Opps sorry about the last email FS: jetta gli 86

Sorry about the last E mail. .  I slipped with the button . .
Well, I have a friend on Long Island with this jetta for sale. .
If anyone's interested drop me an Email and I'll get more information for you
. .

gray 86 8v gli conversion into 90four door with mad extras
European lights, city lights, strobes, system, suspension ( dropped ),
techtonics exhaust, Nuespeed cam, k/n intake alarm, 90 bumpers, 91 gti seats
knee bar and sony detachable radio
$3500
Thank you . .
~Danny~