Re: K&N oil filter and air filter

If you are speaking of the cone type filter, no they don't make one for our
cars, something to do with airflow meters or something??  The only type i
know of are the k&N/Jamex/RamAir/... type drop in filters.  same as your
normal filter but just made of different material, to flow more air so they
say.  i don't know about anymore power but they last a long time

Owen
87 16v
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/1571

> My auto store has K&N Performance Gold Oil filters for $11.96
> Is this a good price or continue shopping around?
>
> I have the factory air box/system for my 87 16v. Do you folks use those
K&N air filters, airchargers, filtercharger, Generation II, etc?