RE: p700-z

They are not on the very cutting edge, but they are still excellent
tires.  They are comparable to Dunlop D40M2s, Yokohama AVS
intermediates, BFG Comp T/A ZRs, Bridgestone RE71s, etc.  All very good
high performance tires, but superseded by the latest developments from
their respective manufacturers.  They don't have the new long molecule
chemistry, so they won't hold up as well as the latest compounds (I
think treadwear rating is approx. 140), but they will grip well.  Also,
don't even think about using them in snow.  It's amazing how bad a tire
can be when it is out of it's element.  Another interesting point, Only
2 sizes (195 & 205/50-15) are cheap. (no clue)  They can be had for $65
- - $70 (+shipping, no tax) from mail order places.  Hell of a deal.  Even
better is P-Zero for $74 in 195/50-15.  If your dealer is consistent
with that price line, go for it.  (It's always nice to throw business
the way of the local/little guys)

HTH

Damien.