Re: Need steel wheels for AUTOX

>Well, if you are serious about auto-x you would be much better off
>with the lightest weight wheels you can find (i.e. Panasports, Weld, I
>run TSW Quads 10lbs).  But if budget is primary concern call the Tire
>Rack or Discount Tire and order the rims they provide with there
>Winter packages.  I think it works out to about 40~50 per wheel.
>==
>-Paul
>http://home1.gte.net/vwfan
>98 Beetle TDi
>87 Scirocco 16v ES #53
>87 Jetta GLi
>63 Bug Sunroof

Cool! I used to work at a wheel distributor, and everybody used to bust
on the quad. I loved that wheel, it was so light! How are they holding
up- or are they just for auto-xing? Those wheels might be a good buy
right now because they weren't that popular. Your keen sense of value
must be atributed to your fine selection of old automobiles!

CHRIS
http://www.spredhaus.com
58 ragtop
84 GLI