Re: parts compatability

On Tue, 20 Jan 1998 22:33:15 -0700 (MST) Night Shadow
<soltwede@ucsub.Colorado.EDU> writes:

>> No. The cabby is A1 and the Golf is A2.
>
>Depends Shawn, in Canada and Europe the Rabbits were called
>Golfs....so A1
>is all Rocco's, Rabbit/Golfs 75-84, All Cabriolets, Jettas
>80-84....hmmm
>were early Dashers A1?

Righty you are. Except I know Ryan is located in the great State of Texas
so I was correct in my context.

>> >i can use swaybars and stressbars interchangeably right?
>>

>> No. The A2 front swaybar is too short.
>
>See earlier sentance....

-1 for spelling..... "Sentence".
DOH!!

>Eric...
>
>Sorry to be picky Shawn....but I've gotta repay you for my cracked
>monitor, right? hehe ;-]~

LOL!!! Sparty pants!!

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and