Coil change(cold start prob)

Hello Guys and Gals:

Well, I changed my coil Saturday, but my cold start problem still exists.
Idles low unless I rev the engine once or twice, then it idles at about
1.05-1.1k. As I rev the engine, it stumbles. This is still too low, and
when the aux air regulator closes, then it idles at about 900.

Oh well, I tried Paul. I measured the primary and seconday on the old coil
and the numbers fall well within operating range so that coil was good
anyway. I am running out of old parts to throw at this thing. Nothing that
a match and a bucket of fuel can't cure at this point. ; )

Regards,
Paul Hanley