Re: [scca] Grassroots Motorsports Mag

On Tue, 13 Jan 1998 16:13:15 -0800 (PST) Paul Krucke <vwfan53@yahoo.com>
writes:
>When I was at Meze's place a while back he had a magazine I belive
>called Grassroots Motorsports which had coverage of SCCA stuff.  The
>one I saw had the national results and a picture of Iain with his car
>(I think).  Can anyone tell me more, how to subscribe etc.
>
>TIA
>==
>-Paul

If you want, I have one of the subscription inserts from the mag. Its
$14.97 for 1 year, $27.95 for 2 years and $39.95 for 3 years. I can fill
out your info and mark the "Bill Me" box and mail it off for ya. They
will send you a bill that will slow the "getting one" proccess down a
bit. or, you can put in there your credit card number. I dont like this
idea because every scumbag mail handler can see it!
Oh, on the other side it has more info:
You can subscribe by phone- (904) 673-4148.
Or send $14.97 to:

Grassroots Motorsports
425 Parque Drive
Ormond Bch, FL 32174

Or, if you have one in your town, try Barns & Noble book store. I've
noticed my lesser book stores dont have much of anything that's
automotive related. B&N is the place to be if you have one.
HTH!

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and