Re: HELP!!!!

At 08:39 AM 1/13/98 -0600, Carrie Ann Tess wrote:
>I need some help really quick!  I blew a tire this morning on the way to
work in the -20 weather and I cracked the rim.  What do I do?  How much
should this possibly cost???  Please help me.

>Thank you so much for your help!
>Carrie Ann :)
>'87 Scirocco 16V

Hey there Carrie, I would call my insurance co. and see if they could help.
Regardless, I would also find a replacement; call around, go to a junk yard
(I realize its cold outside!)- pick one up for about $15 or so. And be sure of
the bolt pattern; 4x100, dia., etc.
{Is the car in a safe place?}
Paul Bethel
'84 53b mit der PL