Re: Fuel Enrichment Device

If you short the contacts of the temp sensor, you duplicate exactly what
the WOT switch does.  As I remember, it puts an 80 % duty cycle on the
fuel pressure return valve, so that fuel pressure is near the maximum the
system can manage.  I have this for warming up the engine, and it does
make a nice boost switch, too;)