[parts] was cracked head???

before i start i would just like to thank those of you who suggested
that the oil in my ant-freeze was from a oil-cooler problem. KUDOS!!!!

well, i got some good news today when i got my compression test done.
all 4 doin fine. now i've bypassed my oil cooler which was OEM on my
car. my question is, how do i tell wether or not it changed anything
without getting my rad flushed so that i know if any new oil is in the
anti-freeze? cause if this don't fix it, i just wasted money on a
rad-flush. if i change the anti-freeze, it might become slightly
discolored from the oil already in the system. what now??what i want to
do is find an oil cooler for my '84 1.8L that will fit where the old one
is.

does anyone know what the part number is? i would imagine it would be
the same as the turbo-deisel one, but i can't find a number for that one
either. and for the bonus prize, can anyone tell me where the hell in
Canada i can find one?

thanx for all the previous help, and TIA for the upcoming help

Sean Penny
'84 Zender Z400 (in slow progress)