Re: [motors] Engines for my '84

At 12:10 AM 1/12/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Gees... I've seen two kits in the last year... If I'd only known ;)
>
>Give ND a call, they may still have some manifolds and such around. Hey
>Tim, are you still on this list?

  I've got a Stage II kit with microfueler and intercooler. It needs a few
parts though, the most important being a new manifold, and turbine housing.
The current ones look as though they may not hold up too long(cracks). I
bought it used, and sold my 8V before I had a chance to install it. I spent
a couple hundred bucks buying various brackets and other parts from ND to
fit it to my scirocco, and paid $800 for it. At this point, given that its
not in as good condition as I initially thought when I bought it, I don't
expect to get a $1000 back out of it, but let me know if you're interested.
I'd prefer to sell locally(I'm in Newport Beach CA) so that I can let any
potential buyers see it, and they know exactly what it is that they're
getting, and if you want to have it checked out professionally, thats fine
too. Make me an offer!

Brad

PS I'll be at the race track for the next few days, and can't respond
immediately.