(cold start prob)same as: Air meter exchange

Oh well. I changed my air meter today with one I had lying around from my
'84 Jetta GLI. My cold start problem still exists though. Just wanted to
let the others (that also enjoy the same problem) know. In addition I have
replaced or verified the operation of the follwoing:

Injector seals, plugs, cap & rotor, plug wires, air filter, fuel filter,
check valve, control pressure regulator, cold start valve, thermotime
switch, new grounds for ignition, battery and alt. Injector flow was good,
fuel pressure was good, and I still have to disconnect the cold start
injector to start the car easily. Otherwise it cranks many times before
turning over. Still idles low when cold, needs to be pretty warm before
returning to 1k. The car almost stalls when I pinch the hose to the aux.
air regulator, so I assume it is operating correctly. Oh well, I'll keep ya
posted.

Regards,
Paul Hanley