Re: The Concept 1 ---> "New Bug"

Saw the new bug today at the Detroit Auto Show.  Let me just say that the
turn-out was unbelievable.  There was a 1/2 hour wait just to see it.  They
had 7 total there in different colors.  They were giving away miniature
"micro machine" sized models of the new beetle.  I scammed 4 of them
somehow.

VW seemed to overemphasize the beetle.  Only one GTI and one jetta were on
display.  2 or 3 Passats were there one of which had some kick ass
BBS-style wheels.

Kris