Re: [cams]

Greg Raven's book is called "Volkswagen water-cooled, front drive
performance handbook" (Just to make sure you didn't buy it to hype up
your Wasserboxer in your Vanagon :0)
It is published by classic motorbooks and I purchased mine through
Walden Books, however I am sure Amazon.com has it or you can order
directly from classic motorbooks. This book is just a little dated,
as it was written in '87, but new copies may be updated. It covers
all facets of VW performance with emphasis on street mods.

     When I am done reading Per's book, I will give a complete
description. I did find one error already, as he states adjustable
cam sprockets are legal in DSP, and to the best of my knowledge, they
are not.

Geoff