Re: "The Scirocco" Replacement (was: What happend to the arctic wind?)

>Cool :),  I think I start to modify the page to cover all sciroccos
>and not just 16vs, thats unless someone else wants to take Joes
>place.
>
>First I think we should pick a name for the page, cause I dont really
>want to use The Scirocco, so anyone with an idea add it to the bottom of
>this message.  Also we should figure out how to arrange the site, it
>would by WAY easier if this is a group effort.
>
>Etrik
>
>Here are a few names off the top of my head, add yours if you have one!
>(any name, not just domain names)
>
>scirocco.net
>scirocco.org
>Scirocco-Zone

        I think you are definatly right Etrik, we do need a new scirocco
home on the net, and you have some really great ideas on how to do it!  I
think you have a great page allready, and i know with the input of all the
scirocco radicals on the list, there could be a cool page in the making.

I'm sure you've thought, and probably mentioned most of these ideas
allready, but here is my brainstorm for a new all inclusive rocco page.(my
grade school teacher would be proud!)

    Enthusiests pic page(One for each category of car Mk1, Mk2(8v and
16V)with modified and stock sections?

    Profiles page, on some of the neater sciroccos from the list, and around

    a racers Pic, and driver profile page?(i think meze would like that)

    Scirocco buyers guide.

    Tek pages, DIY guides(like an online bently, that gives help on mods,
fixing, and diagnosing problems)

    Scirocco development pics, form Dougs pics.

    Maybe a special scirocco list section, see how many people on the list
we can get to send in a pic of them and there cars.  I'd like to put a face
to all these ninknames.

    Auto x setup tips for different models of roccos.

    Show section, with previous show pics, and lists of up coming shows,
links to local VW and scirocco clubs.

    Ratings of different shops around the country, recomendations...

        Man, i'm tired.  Thats all i can think of right now.

                        Later

                                Owen
                                87 16V

PS.  Scirocco source