Re: Stock rule's

> On Sun, 4 Jan 1998, Paul Krucke wrote:
>
> > Wow, so like would it be a sin to REMOVE my REAR wiper jug & pump?
> > Hmmm what else....Oh geeze almost forgot I do not have any HOOD
> > insulation on my hood. Uh Oh the 2lbs that saves might shave a second
> > a two...;-)
>
> I don't know if it's a sin, but it might get you protested if there
> weren't any Sciroccos that came that way... :)

The rear wiper was an option, so there are a few out there without it.   I
know of several '87 8V's without it, including at least one list member
(Daun Yeagley).
I like the look of the Scirocco without it - just helps clean the car up,
imho.  Of course it sure sucks not having it when it rains.  I drove around
in the rain without using mine to see what it would be like....

Hope that helps!

Greg :)

Gregory S. Davis
1985 Euro-Spec Scirocco       http://members.iglou.com/scirocco

Member & Webmaster -- Cincinnati Volkswagen Club

"GAK Motorsports.....Your source for European License Plates!"
http://members.iglou.com/scirocco/gakmotor.htm