Re: Upated Web Page

>Hey folks, I added some new photos to my web page.  I even have some photos
>of my wife's Jetta in the background.  Check it out if you get the chance.
>
>http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/downs/7808/smokinn.html
>
>Gerry

        Gerry,

I just gotta say what an increadible car you have.  One of the nicer
sciroccos i've seen.  I love it.  Where did you get you're euro bumper?
THey are so hard to find, at least at a good price.

        Good luck getting 200 ponies.  I think we all have that goal, some
may get there sooner than others though.:)

                        Later

                                Owen
                                87 16V