RE: Injector O rings.

i don't know how stuck yours are, but my O-rings were so petrified i
bent two injectors trying to pry them out.  if they aren't too bad, you
can try with two large flat head screw drivers crossed on either side
like an X over a little piece of wood for leverage.  i happened to have
a 10mm mountain bike wrench that was skinny enough to fit between the
injector and fuel line nuts and used that as a platform to pry them out.
 a little bit of motor oil should loosen them up a bit too.  if they are
stuck, invest a little money and get the puller or make one yourself,
it's cheaper than new injectors.  you must pull STRAIGHT out or you'll
break the lower inserts.  you'll know if you do break them.  you'll here
a snap and the injector will be very wobbly....  then you'll have to
take out the injector inserts and replace them.  go ahead and ask me how
i know.  the 16V's have NO room to get at the injectors, mine were a
nightmare.  next time i will use a puller.  contact potterman, someone
told me he has them or can get them cheap.    don't get scared off by
this, though, i think mine were an exception to the rule, a worst case
scenario if you will.....  to end on a go note, when i finally replaced
the O-rings it ran much better, mainly had quicker throttle response and
better idle characteristics.  good luck!!!

chris
86 16V scirocco