Rear Bumpers

I've finally decided what I'm going to do about my rear bumpers.  I'm
going to paint the area where the rear bumper used to be, black and put
5mph bumpers over the holes.  Now which 5mph bumpers should I use.  I
was thinking the ones off of a 928 would look cool or the ones off of
the 924.  Any other suggestions of something that would fit well.  As
far as I'm concerned it only needs to look sort of like there's a bumper
there for when I have to argue with the authorities.  Still undecided
about the fronts though.  Maybe a front euro?  Anyone have just the
front euro or just the cover off of a front euro maybe?
--
Geordy Rostad
'79 Scirocco GTI(until I debadge it) ragtop(when I put it back in) 2.0l